End-to-end ocean freight managementOcean freight for all your domestic and international shipping needs
Aries Worldwide Logistics has over 35 years’ experience providing end-to-end ocean freight transportation. We’ll help transport your large and small shipments throughout the United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam. Our international ocean freight services include Mexico, Canada, and most other countries. Just call us for details. We’ll help you get it there.
Ocean freight is often the most economical option for your international shipments. Whether it’s a Full Container Load (FCL) or Less than Container Load (LCL), ask Aries how we can get it there without breaking the bank.
Aries provides a wide range of ocean freight services covering markets anywhere in the world – from pick-up at origins, customs clearance, multiple consolidation, through to door-to-door delivery to end customers.
Whether accommodating a time-sensitive schedule, moving extremely valuable items, or assisting with an emergency situation, our experts help you get it there quickly and safely.
Services & Benefits
- Shipment tracking - Aries Worldwide Logistics offers the latest shipment tracking so you can monitor your shipment from pickup to delivery.
- Larger capacity - Ocean freight can ship larger quantities of goods than air freight.
- More economical - Ocean freight allows you to ship much larger shipments, at a lower cost, when your shipments are not time-sensitive.
- FCL or LCL - Whether you fill an entire 40’ container or just need the benefits of an LCL shipment, ocean freight can offer flexible options.
- Hazardous materials - Ocean freight allows for items not allowed on airplanes, including flammable, corrosive, magnetic, and other materials.
- Green footprint - Ocean freight has a much lower carbon footprint than air freight.
Aries Ocean Freight solutions include:
- Freight Consolidations - for complex loads
- Full Container Load (FCL) - for large shipments
- Less Than Container Load (LCL) - for greater flexibility in smaller shipments
- Project Cargo, Out-of-Gauge and Break Bulk - for special handling. See this page for more information.
WE TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL OCEAN FREIGHT
Step 1: Call Aries
Our experts will advise you on ocean freight requirements and arrange delivery to the port.
Step 2: Documentation & Customs
Aries will fill out all required documentation to ensure your cargo safely departs and arrives to its destination.
Step 3: Ocean Transport
Aries chooses the right ocean carrier to transport your shipment.
Step 4: Final destination delivery
Aries arranges for pickup from the port and delivery to your destination.